Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Jane Austen Knits Even More

"'It is amazing to me,' said Bingley, 'how young ladies can have the patience to be so very accomplished as they all are.'" - Pride and Prejudice

Now that I'm starting a new full-time job soon, I expect my knitting to slow down a bit. I will still keep it up, but with my current knitting to-do list, and the number of projects I currently have in motion, I really don't need another excuse to buy more yarn and add another slot to my "works in progress" page on Ravelry.

And then they spring this one on me:


Yes, Jane Austen (via Interweave press) has even more knitting projects available for those of us who wish to knit ourselves back in time. It is for sale at Barnes and Noble, or online at Yarn Market.

My definite favorites which I'm hoping will end up in the Ravelry queue at some point:
  • Pemberley Reticule (read: gorgeous lace knitted market tote bag)
  • A Book Cover for Edmund
  • Marianne's Romantic Bookmark
  • Beloved Baby Bonnet (so many of my friends are getting married and having babies, I'm sure to know someone who will appreciate an Austenite baby accessory)
Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment