Monday, September 26, 2011

Of needles n' yarn...

"The only place where housework comes before needlework is in the dictionary." - Mary Kurtz

In the wake of finishing not only the Shipwreck Shawl and the Christening Gown, but also getting 3/4 of the way finished with the Hwaet! Old English socks, I've been experiencing some serious knitting lag (if I look at a knitting pattern that uses more than three knitting stitches, my brain might possibly melt).

Therefore, I've been finishing some smaller, easier projects that have been on the back-burner for several months now.

First is this Herringbone Neck Warmer. It's a little tricky to get the stitch right, but this promises to be a favorite go-to scarf.

 


Next is a repeat of my favorite sock pattern. These are going to be a Christmas present for someone.




Third is a repeat of my favorite knitted tea cozy, still under construction, which may also turn up as a Christmas present (hooray for relatively cheap, homemade Christmas gifts).



More knitting projects coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment